Done with 9th grade
Wow, I had several family emergencies and never got back here to post our last couple of weeks! Needless to say, we finished all Emma's school the last week of April. Emma's final grades were A's in everything, other than the first semester of Algebra. She got a B for that.
My PLAN is to write reviews of all the curriculum we used last year now that we are done. I have already begun looking for 10th grade materials, of course. Hopefully I will have a post up sooner than another two and a half months. :)
My PLAN is to write reviews of all the curriculum we used last year now that we are done. I have already begun looking for 10th grade materials, of course. Hopefully I will have a post up sooner than another two and a half months. :)
Comments
Post a Comment