Introducing my new homeschooling blog

I can't remember the password or e-mail for my old blog, and everything is different now from two years ago when I stopped blogging anyway. So I have decided to begin anew.

I have no more elementary age children, nor even middle school. C graduated, and Emma is starting high school in a month. Emma is my youngest. She is the child I have homeschooled from the beginning. She has never set foot in a traditional school.

I have spent the past month researching curriculum, made all my decisions, placed all my orders, and the box days are happening. Today we went to Office Max and splurged on a fancy planner and new colored pens for me, and graph paper and pretty notebooks for Emma. She grumbled the whole way, saying, " I know your evil plan, Mom. I know you want to start school because you have all the boxes, and now we are buying school supplies, but it's still JUNE!"

Lol...She is right. I DO want to start school. I'm excited! I have all these new books and DVDs, and I can't wait to start. I've never had just one student before. I'm excited about all the cool subjects we will be doing for 9th grade....Ancient History, Literature, Algebra, and French...not only do they sound fun and interesting, but I LIKE teaching my kids.

So, since Emma insists we wait till the normal August to start school, I have to be patient and write a blog instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Weeks 17, 18, and 19, Christmas Break Begins

Done with 9th grade