Weeks 20-29 In Review
So I "might" be a little overdue on catching up this blog. January was busy with my oldest daughter hospitalized for a week, a month straight of below zero temperatures and snow, doing school, and gaining two new puppies. February was more school, springtime weather, puppy care, and two gymnastics meets for Emma. This month so far it's cold and snowy again, and I am suddenly at the part of the school year where the end is in sight!
In Algebra, Emma is at the end of Pace 10 out of 12. We should be finished with this pace Monday.
Ancient History/Literature: we are somewhere in the 70's out of 90 lessons. We are reading, "Quo Vadis". This is a book that I love, and Emma hates.
Chemistry: we should be finished with Chemistry by the end of March. We started chapter 10 yesterday, and it is the last chapter. We also still have one more DVD in the Chem 101 series.
Writing: honestly, we haven't done much formal writing since Christmas, but Emma continues to write INformally almost daily. She was well over halfway through the book, and I intend to get a few more chapters done after we finish Chemistry.
French: we are in chapter 8 of 10. This continues to be Emma's best subject, but she is weary of it, and said she doesn't want to continue to French 2 next year. I'm so disappointed that I told her I was going to buy the second year book, and study it on my own.
Emma had two more gymnastics meets last month. She did ok at both, but not high scoring enough to make it to state. She has one more competition this year in April.
In Algebra, Emma is at the end of Pace 10 out of 12. We should be finished with this pace Monday.
Ancient History/Literature: we are somewhere in the 70's out of 90 lessons. We are reading, "Quo Vadis". This is a book that I love, and Emma hates.
Chemistry: we should be finished with Chemistry by the end of March. We started chapter 10 yesterday, and it is the last chapter. We also still have one more DVD in the Chem 101 series.
Writing: honestly, we haven't done much formal writing since Christmas, but Emma continues to write INformally almost daily. She was well over halfway through the book, and I intend to get a few more chapters done after we finish Chemistry.
French: we are in chapter 8 of 10. This continues to be Emma's best subject, but she is weary of it, and said she doesn't want to continue to French 2 next year. I'm so disappointed that I told her I was going to buy the second year book, and study it on my own.
Emma had two more gymnastics meets last month. She did ok at both, but not high scoring enough to make it to state. She has one more competition this year in April.
Comments
Post a Comment